* Gnome Mayor double reward
* Battle Events did not record damage/healing/kills/cheevos or give XP/Gold rewards. All Fixed
* Ostentatious Robe art was missing due to a typo
* Bad error message when buying something for someone with a full inventory.
* New Background image for Geomancer Spells
* Support for arbitrary background image by spell.
* Mythril Mail Coif grants a HP bonus
* Fixed Bestiary crash introduced in the previous version
* Moatburdered graphic set updated.
* Gnome village graphic set updated.
* Renamed “stalagtite” to “stalactite” throughout the app (user facing and internal).
* Fixed another typo.
* Procedurally generated battle backgrounds are displayed in the victory screen, rather than the old backgrounds.
* Dimmed the victory screen overlay (this will probably be tweaked more.
* New lightning blast icon.
* Bridge tiles were misaligned.
* Stalagtite Animation added.
* Trash Can and Treasure Chest images replaced in the menus.
* Assorted image updates.
* Dead Monsters will no longer show animations on events.
* Fixed some ugly layouts.
* Buffed the Ruby and Diamond Bracers.
* Lowered the value of Lava boots
Release Candidate 2
* Water Yeti are now weak to electricity
* Added a small chance for the Mythril Hauberk to drop in the Labyrinth.
* Mythril Coif is available to buy in the gnome village.
* Improved scaling on Frost Bite, Ice Storm, Lightning Blast, and Thunderstorm.
* First conversation in the Caverns triggered more than once.
* Reduce the chance of the same random encounter twice in a row.
* In both the store and the equipment UI, hitting back after comparing an item will now maintain the selection.
* Dire Wolf has 250 HP, was 200.
* Buffed the Bronze, Steel, and Mythril Gauntlets.
* Buffed Splintered Crossbow to help Korblan’s early game.
* Buffed Scream Slime and Cube’s resistances
* Add + 10 HP to Zombie Orc
* Removed Rattlesnake encounters from the swamp dungeon. Those things were way too tough for this area after their last rebalance.
* Rebalanced some of the Swamp Cave encounters to accomodate the Rattlesnakes leaving.
* Bestiary only displays monsters that have been defeated.
* Cheevo Titles are always displayed.
* Implemented Dumpster Diver cheevo
* Round Slime’s health changed to 21 from 34
* Round Slime’s Physical Resistance increased to 35 from 20.
Releases from here are likely to be either small and low risk (like this one), or big but delayed before release for testing.
* Added Images for Eel Skin Shirt, Armor Of Pain, Red Dragonscale Shoes
Changed the App Description for the App Store:
In “Tales of Jornica – The Lonely Dwarves”, a dwarven village awakens to find the sky darkened. To make matters worse, an influx of monsters is causing havok, with Dire Wolves snatching delicious goats and Trolls throwing potatoes in dwarf toilets. Four young dwarves with character flaws take it upon themselves to investigate the mess, mostly because it’s better than hanging out and waiting to starve.
More specifically, the game plays like a JRPG of yore, with monsters, weapons, potions, humor, magic, special abilities, big scary spiders, Orcs, Angry Moose, declining civilizations, pixel art, attitude, swamps, some steampunk stuff but not too much, beards, bone dust, secrets, did I say dwarves? Definitely Dwarves. Buy once, play everything.